Search Results

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thou Dost Returneth...

Sorry. My bad attempt at Shakespeare English. <.<

So, today, I rediscovered this blog. Such lovely memory I hath.
Okay, okay, I'll stop butchering the poor language.

You know, in all this time, I still haven't figured out why people blog or what to put here. Hmm. So I'll just talk about random stuff. The only reason I have extra free time to do this is because I is finally out of schoolz!!! XD Muahaha.
This Friday is my high school graduation. Excited? I think so.

But you know, in all this excitement and stress over exams, I totally forgot about something. Something I had been waiting for for almost a year.

What? You might ask...

That something would be Spirit Bound. The fifth novel in the Vampire Academy series. Yepp. It supposedly came out last Tuesday and I totally didn't remember. I just happen to accidentally come across it when I was at the Waldenbooks store in the mall this past Saturday. I totally freaked out when I saw the name. It was one of those double-take moments: Here I am looking through the YA adult section for a new book series to read and my eyes go across the familiar Vamp Acad series and I'm like yeah already read that. My eyes go through the first four books and then go past the new one and I did a total doubletake, looked back, and freaked out. Then I picked up and went WOAH! when did this come out??. LOL. It was kinda funny.

I seriously read through the whole thing within 12 hours starting from when I got home. It was freaking AWESOME!!

BUT. It made me super mad. Richelle is such a good writer; she manages to twist the plot to completely unpredictable and at the same time keeps it in line with the whole story so it's not weird. I loved it and at the same time I hated it. I can NOT ever pick between Adrian and Dimitri. When she's with Adrian, I want her to be with him so much. And then when she's with Dimitri, BAM! I can't help but wish they were together. Why can't she have them both?? >_<
To any VA fans out there: Do respond with your views on the book!! :D

Right now, I can NOT wait till the next book!! I don't know when it'll come out. But it needs to hurry up!!

Anyhoooo. I might make a more detailed post about Spirit Bound later. Who knows?

And see I did find something to rant about! YAY ME!! XD

For now, I shall be out and about! ^_^

Loves,
Amna.

No comments:

Post a Comment